‘Tradesmens Websites’ provides website design, development, email & application hosting and additional services. ‘Tradesmens Websites’ reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ when ‘Tradesmens Websites’ Creative decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
Our business is continually evolving and as such we reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions when necessary. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are up to date with all of our T&Cs. We will, however, notify you of any prominent changes we feel you need to be pro-actively made aware of.
By signing up for and/ or otherwise accessing any of the services or products offered by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed here. These Terms and Conditions supersede all earlier versions. To the extent that You are deemed to be a consumer as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 or the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (UTCCR), these conditions will not affect your rights and will only apply to the extent that applicable law allows.
These Terms & Conditions and any information relating to the Service/Package purchased from ‘Tradesmens Websites’ forms the Agreement between Us.
By placing an order with ‘Tradesmens Websites’, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by our terms and conditions.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of ‘Tradesmens Websites’.
‘Tradesmens Websites’: Primary designer/site owner & employees or affiliates.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between ‘Tradesmens Websites’ and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements. ‘Tradesmens Websites’ will respectfully request a 50%, non refundable deposit at the time of booking, and the remaining balance to be paid in full once the website is completed and the client is happy.
Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, ‘Tradesmens Websites’ cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of ‘Tradesmens Websites’ until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
Any scripts, applications, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ remain the copyright of ‘Tradesmens Websites’ and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of ‘Tradesmens Websites’.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client or used by the client in the future on their website. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
Any coding additions to website briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of ‘Tradesmens Websites’ and may carry an additional cost. Where no charge is made by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ for such additions, ‘Tradesmens Websites’ accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to ‘Tradesmens Websites’ all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner. eg. Any disputes re content/images that have been provided to us for inclusion on the site.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
In no event shall ‘Tradesmens Websites’ be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, stemming from the use or performance of a client website or from any information, products and services provided through client sites, even if this website has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, your use of our client websites is entirely at your own risk.
• If we are in breach of the arrangements under this agreement, we will not be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result.
• We do not have any liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of
their networks and equipment.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required with all of our projects before any design work will be carried out.
Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due within 5 working days. There are no exceptions to this, i.e If the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary. Once full payment is received for a website, it is assumed that the project has been completed to the clients satisfaction and no refunds can be offered.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
Any scripts, applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ remain the copyright of ‘Tradesmens Websites’ and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of ‘Tradesmens Websites’.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by ‘Tradesmens Websites’, the client is expected to provide or seek any information,additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, ‘Tradesmens Websites’ will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer and to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers, such as Firefox. ‘Tradesmens Websites’ can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software as they constantly change.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate any web hosting service we provide for clients should the necessity arise.
- All our websites come with 1 years free hosting.
- After the first year, you will be required to renew your hosting with us at £29 per year. We will notify you 30 days prior to the renewal date.
- If we receive no response within the 30 day renewal notification period. Your website will expire and go offline. An admin fee of £25 will apply, to recover your website files.
Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites. The process of optimizing websites itself will bring in more traffic and hits and you’ll see visits increase to your site naturally. We cannot accept liablility for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
We use ‘white hat techniques’ when optimizing websites and always aim to achieve a top ten ranking for your website within six months of undertaking the optimization process. Due to the work involved payment is generally required in advance and we are unable to offer a refund of any monies to clients in relation to this type of work.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial.
Payment of Accounts
A deposit is required from any new client before any work is carried out unless agreed otherwise by us. It is the ‘Tradesmens Websites’ policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with ‘Tradesmens Websites’.
Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
If accounts are not settled or ‘Tradesmens Websites’ have not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed, we will then pass such cases to the Small Claims Court to pursue payment, non payment can result in county court judgements (ccj’s) being added to the clients credit rating.
Following consistent non payment of an invoice our Solicitors will contact the client in question, with a view to taking the matter further and if need be to seek payment through legal procedures, and if necessary court summons.
Anyone who experiences a problem with their web service provided by ‘Tradesmens Websites’ should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as an url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.
‘Tradesmens Websites’ will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
Formal complaints procedure
The formal complaints procedure should only be used where the complainant feels that the nature of the complaint is too serious to be dealt with informally, or where a satisfactory conclusion has not been reached after following the informal procedure.
A formal complaint should be made in writing to ‘Tradesmens Websites’, who will acknowledge receipt and ensure that the matter is looked into as soon as possible.
An initial response to any complaint can be expected within seven days of its receipt; a full and considered response to the complaint should be completed within 30 days and any subsequent remedy implemented with the minimum of delay.
- The client must provide accurate and detailed information about their business, before we start on the new website.
- We understand that after viewing the first draft of your website, the client may want some changes needed which we are happy to do. If the client decides to change their mind with regards to the agreed style and layout plan, and new expectations clearly differ from the original agreement; ‘Tradesmens Websites’ may need to charge an extra fee for this service.
- We take a 50% non-refundable deposit before we start working on a new website.
- Payments are to be paid via a Paypal invoice that we will send to you. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can also use a Credit/Debit card via PayPal. You may also pay via Cheque or Bank Transfer but please contact us first.
- Our prices are stated in £GBP
- You must adhere to Paypal’s User Agreement when making payments via PayPal.
- The remaining 50% payment must be received within 5 days of completion. (We have the right to remove and take down any website that does not adhere to this policy).
- Full payment must be received before the transferring of website is made to your domain name.
- We do not offer refunds.
Customer Support (User Account)
Every user will be sent login details once ordered, to gain access to their own ‘Account’, please carefully review these principles and consider adapting your practices accordingly:
- Support tickets will be answered in the order that they come in.
- You must be responsible for your own account username and password.
- All users must be respectful to our support. Any malicious or incorrect use of our support centre may result in a termination from our website and services.
- We may take up to 48 hours to answer your query during busy periods.
- We offer free support to all customers but additional work to a completed website will be charged as an extra.
- You should keep your username and password protected and safe, and only allow people you trust to access your account or website settings. All activities that occur under your user account or website are your responsibility.
- You will need to provide the main bulk of written content for your website.
- After completion, it is your responsibility to manage your website.
- You own all user content and are held responsible for what is displayed on your website.
- You need to provide a domain name so that we can transfer your new website. (We are happy to help if you are unsure about this).
- Our price does not include the adding of products, but we are happy to explain how you do this or alternatively we can add products for you at an extra cost.
You may not copy our materials, use any content in an illegal or harmful manner, use our services or content on any platform or website not provided by us, make any misrepresentations or abuse our Services, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights or any applicable laws.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may bring us to cancel your user account and stop providing you with any of our services.